Monday, January 24, 2011

What would be a clever and witty name for the womens book club I’m starting at my high school?



Your Ad Here



Womens
by Carl Blake

Question by heytheretalia6: What would be a clever and witty name for the womens book club I'm starting at my high school?

I wanted to start a book club at my high school for girls only. We will be reading novels by female authors. I dont want to make it something like, the jefferson high school womens book club, because that is so unoriginal. I want something that will catch people's attention, maybe even make them laugh so that they will be interested in it. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by d C
chick's picks





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment