Friday, January 21, 2011

The Two Fridas



Your Ad Here



Some cool Needlepoint images:

The Two Fridas



Your Ad Here





Needlepoint


Image by burke_wicker

I did this as a birthday present for my mother, and now I'm completely hooked on needlepoint.

The Two Fridas



Your Ad Here





Needlepoint


Image by burke_wicker

I did this as a birthday present for my mother, and now I'm completely hooked on needlepoint.

Day 328 - Turkey

Needlepoint


Image by Karin Beil

November 24, 2009 - I didn't put out a lot of Thanksgiving decorations this year. However, I set put out my favorite turkey. This one was made by my mom using needlepoint on plastic canvas. It's another wonderful keepsake that brings me happy memories of Mom. I'm very thankful for the years I had with Mom.

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment