Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Q&A: What will Obama do when states start to nullify his healthcare bill as they are allowed to do under the 10th?



Your Ad Here



States
by jcolman

Question by turd furgeson: What will Obama do when states start to nullify his healthcare bill as they are allowed to do under the 10th?

Amendment?
The Tenth Amendment
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

What will Obama do? Texas and Florida are already considering nullifying Obamacare, several other states have declared sovereignty on this issue.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Barack Hussein Obama II
I will fight it. I am the one in control, not them. I am trying to destroy everything good in America. I will not stand by idly while people try to defy my power.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment