Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hike, Conundrum
Some cool Hiking images:

Conundrum Hike





Hiking


Image by Zach Dischner

The start of our huge hike up to Conundrum Hot Springs near Aspen, CO. This valley was the greenest, lushest place I've seen in our great Rocky Mountains. Also had the most wildflowers I've ever seen.
Tons more to come!

Conejo Hike Map

Hiking


Image by IvyMike

Here's a photoblog of one of my favorite hikes. I start at Triunfo Canyon Park, head up and west to the fire road, follow the road north around the hill, and back west. The trail ends behind an old K-Mart.

I have a Garmin Forerunner that I used to capture the trail. I used the GPS Visualizer web site to plot my path; the color represents altitude, from dark red (855 feet above sea level) to purple (1382 feet above sea level).

Here's a link to the google map of approximately the same view.

Rhine Valley Hiking

Hiking


Image by Small

Best viewed large --

Hochnebel (HIgh fog) at the Switzerland / Liechtenstein border --

Hoher Kasten (SG), Switzerland

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Hike:

Garfield Peak Hike ...
Hiking & Mountaineering for Scouts & Explorers – Hike Aid 1 – Boy Scouts America ...
Vultee’s Arch-Sterling Pass Trail Hike ...
Moon Take a Hike Washington, D.C.: Hikes within Two Hours of the City (Moon Outdoors) Reviews ...
snowshoe hike at Mt. Rainier ...
Suffrage hike to Wash’n (LOC) ...
Palmer’s Mystery Hike No. 2 ...
Conundrum:

No comments:

Post a Comment