Sunday, February 20, 2011

Q&A: How do i download games to my blackberry 8320 through my usb?



Your Ad Here





Question by Kira M: How do i download games to my blackberry 8320 through my usb?

I downloaded the game to my computer and know i cant get it to download to my phone, I used my desktop manager but i don't know where to download it to. Please help.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Jessica P
It depends on what format the files you downloaded are in.

If they are .jad files you need to do something called sideloading. this means you need to transfer the .jad file to your memory card. Once it is on your memory card you can then navigate to that file from within your BlackBerry and the game will install when clicked.

The second method would apply if the file type is .cod / .alx

in this case you should use Desktop Manager - plug your phone in with usb and use the add/remove programs option in Desktop Manager to navigate to the file location.

Click the .alx file and then choose next to start the installation process.

Hope that helps.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment