Sunday, March 6, 2011

How can one begin a football coaching career?



Your Ad Here





Question by ChAr-LeE:

How can one begin a football coaching career?



Your Ad Here





I am interested in pursuing a coaching career in football, I know that I have to start small but I was wondering if anyone who is involved could give me hints on how to start working with a High School Football Team and work my way up. I am 21 years old and love football but don't have the physical abilities to play it; but I do have the mental and leadership skills to coach it.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by zero_cool
start as an assistant to a good coach, you dont even have to do that much, its more important to sit back and watch and listen to what they do, make sure you pick a good coach, the easiest way to find an opening is to put in an application w/ the school board or talk to the coach directly





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment